Saturday, October 15, 2016

Taking a Break

Happy Saturday everyone! Thank you to all the participants who entered the last challenge, your creations were all so beautiful and amazing :)  Thanks to everyone who participated in our challenges and to our amazing DT. I am sorry to announce that we will be taking a break from the challenges for a bit. Will keep you posted as to when the challenges will start up again. 

Winner ~ 3 images your choice

#8 ~ Pauline
  
Top 3 ~ in no particular order ~ 1 image your choice
#3 ~ Mimi 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as a Top 3. Congratulations to everyone else.

    Enjoy your break. I hope it is restful. See you when you start up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of your top three and congrats to everyone else. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I keep trying to go to the store but all the links are broken. Have you closed, I love the look of your images and have only just discovered them. Hope Im not going to miss out. Look forward to hearing from you Aileen

    ReplyDelete